Master your craft of entrepreneurship and marketing for only €6.02 / $6.12 per day.
Do you want to continue wasting time in 2022 studying marketing misinformation?
You know how it's difficult to improve your understanding of marketing? Well, there are two main reasons for that:
i. The sheer amount of misinformation out there
You need to be an expert in order to have the skills to recognize what is baloney. So, the only people that can filter BS from truth are the very people who don't benefit from the info presented.
ii. Studying it AND using it
Even if I gave you the perfect curriculum, it wouldn't do you much good. You still need to consume it. How many books/courses/videos have you bought that are collecting dust?
There are few people that buy books, there are fewer people that open and read them, there are even fewer people that study them, and finally, there's a tiny group of individuals who actually take what they've learned and apply it.
This is known as the information-action fallacy in behavior science. The mistaken belief that the simple act of acquiring information will lead to behavior change.
YRC Deep solves both of these problems
In YRC Deep, you will be taught evidence-based material (which solves the first problem) during live-weekly sessions (which solves the second).
YRC Deep will help you finally get a solid understanding of not just marketing, but entrepreneurial science in general, so you can become a marketing FORCE.
YRC Deep is a cohort-based training program, that helps you become a better marketer.
Introduction to Psychology
- The brain
- Cognitive & computational psychology
- Freudianism, Behaviorism, and Computational Theory of Mind
- Sex differences & genetics
Marketing & Branding
- Penetration & Mass marketing
- Buyer moderation & Double jeopardy
- Distinctive assets & Memory structures
- Mental & Physical availability
Marketing & Branding for bootstrappers
- Marketing at small companies
- Positioning at small companies
- Copywriting & Selling at small companies
- Customer acquisition at small companies
- Market research
- Elements of behavior
- Using motivation
- Making behavior easier
- Utilizing Behavior Design
- Foundations of Game Theory
- Dominant Strategies
- Nash equilibrium & Pareto efficiency
Probability & Statistics
- Analyzing data
- Bayes’ theorem
- Hypothesis testing
Behavioral economics & Consumer Psychology
- Technological economics value creation & Psychological economic value creation
- Consumer behavior
- Framing & biases
- Prospect theory
- Choice architecture & choice overload
FORMAT & SCHEDULE
- Wednesday 18:00 CET: Live lectures
- Sunday Behavior Design Session 18:00 CET: Every Sunday, we'll discuss what your goals are and what you've been doing the past week to work towards them. If your behavior design isn't producing the results you're looking for, we'll tweak it and re-evaluate it at the next Sunday Behavior Design Session.
- Lectures & recaps are available offline.
IF YOU'RE TIRED OF SEEING ALL THE MARKETER MOUTHBREATHERS OUT THERE CONFUSING CORRELATIONS AND CAUSATION, YRC DEEP WAS MADE FOR YOU.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
YRC Deep is designed for fouders and marketing professionals looking to improve their understanding of entrepreneurial science. If you're seeking to be more well-rounded, this is for you.
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR?
Behavior science showed that behavior change starts with "I want" not "I should".
If you feel like you should do this, don't come. If you want to do this, (or even better, you need to), this membership will pay for itself many times over.
- VC startups that need growth yesterday.
- Bootstrappers looking for very applied marketing. This is MMA (in-depth fighting), not Krav Maga (crash course). if you're looking for the latter, check out the YRC Bootcamp.
- If you wanna take it easy, DO NOT join. This is not a program for dilettantes. It's designed for 'Fucking Animals'.
If you're reading this, you probably know who I am but just in case. My name is RJ Youngling. I'm an Entrepreneurial Scientist, which is a fancy way of saying that I sit on my ass in front of my computer all day, reading papers and talking with founders.
I'm trying to make sense of entrepreneurship (with my colleagues in the YR Lab) and have worked with many companies, Professors, and industry experts (E.g. Noah Kagan, Rob Fitzpatrick, Devin Hunt). For the last few years, I've been writing essays on entrepreneurship and more recently I've been doing literature reviews, where I discuss where the state-of-the-art research. To learn more about how I think about entrepreneurship and marketing, watch this conversation with my mentor Rory Sutherland.
SHOULD I BUY MONTHLY OR YEARLY?
Yearly is half off. It's a great deal if you're gonna be with us for a while.
Wanna see if this is a good fit for you first? Get monthly.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY COHORT?
You can cancel your membership, or you can continue and come join our next cohort. There's some overlap (which helps to reinforce the material) but there will also be new material since I learn from each cohort what to include/exclude.
STILL GOT QUESTIONS?
Feel free to reach out at RJY@YounglingResearch.com or hit me up on Twitter @YounglingAndCo
WANT TO SIGN YOUR TEAM UP?
Contact me for bulk prices at RJY@YounglingResearch.com or hit me up on Twitter @YounglingAndCo